17 November 2006

Maiden IPod Shuffle

Back from the dead...but I'm sure it's only a temporary stay.

what up reader...if you are still there. Not that I expect you to be, seeing as it's been months, nay, eons, since my last confession of sorts. What do you expect...consistent prose from moi? Sorry to dissappoint.

I should mention that in the interest of steady posting, i'm lifting my buddy Brock's SuitCase Shuffle segment from his blog. It'll help to spur some discussion of the odd and eclectic choices one finds nested in my ipod nano.

Thanks Brock for your pre emptive permission on this matter. Refer any copyright infringement lawsuit to my lawyer team.

And, so it is....the maiden voyage of the Core Shuttle (or the last 10 songs played on my iPod):

  1. Judy Is A Punk -- The Ramones (All That Stuff and More Vol 1): Always reminds me of the go cart scene in Royal Tenenbaums.
  2. Freedom of Choice -- DEVO (Greatest Hits)
  3. Take Me Out -- Franz Ferdinand (Franz Ferdinand)
  4. That's Good -- DEVO (Greatest Hits)
  5. Everybody Wants To Rule The World -- Tears For Fears (Greatest Hits): best end credits song ever..."Real Genius"
  6. Bitch -- Rolling Stones (Sticky Fingers)
  7. Loose String -- Son Volt (Trace)
  8. I Got You (At The End of The Century) -- Wilco (Being There)
  9. Pump It Up -- Elvis Costello (Last Year's Model): Tuesday, I sang "What's So Funny Bout Peace Love and Understanding" @ karaoke -- Mona's, and got a decent applause. Kudos to you Elvis fans...We must stick together. BTW....the other song i sang was "Touchin' Lovin' Squeezin" by Journey. Can I get some love?
  10. Cold Hard Bitch -- JET (Get Born): Good ender. Not as good and Tears for Fears...but good enough to end on a rawker.

Yay! My first CorePod Shuffle! Thoughts?

blog comments powered by Disqus